· VOLUNTEER!!! Sitting with palliative individuals, providing bereavement support, offering specialized skills such as healing touch, massage therapy or simply EMPATHETIC listening
· Become a Member and/or Board Member (membership fees are $10/yr.)
· Request a presentation for your organization and help increase Hospice awareness in your community
· Join us forFundraising Events
Ways that you can donate...
· Make a donation to help support the Williams Lake Hospice Societys programs and services
· Make a donation in memory of a loved one. It is often a thoughtful remembrance in lieu of flowers.
· Bequests gifts made through wills or living trusts are an opportunity to ensure that end of life support for patients and families will be available for all in need.
You can make your donation in any of the following ways...
· By mail: cheque or money order send to Williams Lake Hospice Society:
517 6th Ave. N., Williams Lake, B.C. V2G 2G8
· In person: our office location at 530 - 4th Ave. N., Williams Lake, B.C.
(basement of Nurses Residence building)
Williams Lake Hospice Society
Catholic Womens League
Cameron & Co
Cariboo-Chilcotin Funeral Services
Chemo RV Sales & Service
City of Williams Lake
Cool Clear Water
EPCOR (Atlantic Power)
Home Hardware Central Builders
Interior Health Authority
Marshalls Store (150 Mile House)
Province of British Columbia
Onetrix Solutions Inc.
Overlander Pub and Beer & Wine Store
Old Age Pension Organization
Return It Bottle Depot
Royal Canadian Legion, 139
Soul Syrup Wellness
Taseko Mines Ltd
United Way Thompson Nicola Cariboo
WL Lions Club
WL & District Credit Union
WL Harley Owners Group