· VOLUNTEER!!! Sitting with palliative individuals, providing bereavement support, offering specialized skills such as healing touch, massage therapy or simply EMPATHETIC listening
· Become a Member and/or Board Member ($10/yr.)
· Request a presentation for your organization and help increase Hospice awareness in your community
· Join us for Fundraising Events
· Become a Friend of Hospice
Ways that you can donate...
· Make a donation to help support the Williams Lake Hospice Society’s programs and services
· Make a donation in memory of a loved one. It is often a thoughtful remembrance in lieu of flowers.
· Bequests – gifts made through wills or living trusts are an opportunity to ensure that end of life support for patients and families will be available for all in need.
You can make your donation in any of the following ways...
· By mail: cheque or money order send to Williams Lake Hospice Society:
517 – 6th Ave. N., Williams Lake, B.C. V2G 2G8
· In person: our office location at 530 - 4th Ave. N., Williams Lake, B.C.
(basement of Nurses Residence building)
Williams Lake Hospice Society
· 100 Women who Care, WL Chapter
· BFF Fashions
· Black Press
· Cariboo Canoe and Kayak
· Cariboo Peacemakers
· Cariboo-Chilcotin Funeral Services
· Cariboo Regional District
· City of Williams Lake
· Cool Clear Water
· Cox International
· Interior Health Authority
· Knights of Columbus
· Laketown Furnishings
· Lioness Club
· Marshall’s Store (150 Mile House)
· Province of British Columbia
· Poppy Home
· Purple Pansy
· Overlander Pub and Beer & Wine Store
· Ramada Inn
· Return It Bottle Depot
· Save-On Foods
· The Mantel
· United Concrete
· United Way
· WL Lions Club
· Williams Lake WOW
Without your generous support there would not be a Williams Lake Hospice Society!
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts
Board, Staff & Volunteers of WLHS